Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Welcoming the calm night...

Globes of Light

I have been rather tired lately. The shoots (editing and otherwise), the catching up with friends both old and new, the events that I am helping out with...

I have been thinking, do I feel a certain sense of exhilaration after achieving something that I have been planning to do for quite some time? Or do I feel a certain dissatisfaction and work on them further? I guess its a little bit of both for no true photographer would ever be satisfied with his/her own works.

On a lighter note, I welcome you readers to a newly revitalised blog. I have since moved on to the Nikon DSLR system after the camera in the previous entry have problems with the LCD screen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner