Friday, June 17, 2011

Return to Singapore

Hi everyone, once again it's been a while (busy as usual) but recently I went back to Singapore for a short family trip... squeezing in some time to attend a small event as well as to complete 2 shoots.


Japanese Arts Fiesta (JAF) was fun despite the event being relatively small. I was invited to attend by a few friends who happen to be part of the committee. Media pass and everything. :P

Quite a few number of my Singapore friends happened to drop by and we spent most of the time catching up. There's a lot of new cosplayers around too, they all look young and probably are.

The older generations are still hanging around though... maybe for old times sake.

Album: Here


The Toradora photoshoot went pretty okay even though it rained and a few other cosplayers could not make it for the shoot. The shoot was also a good chance for a mutual photographer friend Joel to hone his photography skills.

Album: Here


I had another great shoot with Evie and Fariz. Evie, if you all remember, was the Luka and A.B.A. cosplayer that I worked with before. She's also a good friend of mine so it's fun too!

The shoot was pretty short because we were all tired after JAF and I need to fly back to Kuala Lumpur later in the evening. Well, except for Fariz... he never seem to look exhausted at all haha.

Album: Here


Anyway, I will be back again for Cosfest on the 25th and 26th of June, and will be bringing my new name cards to the event. Feel free to ask me for a card or to make a swap. See you there if you are attending!

PS. The next few days are going to be super busy with shoots, will update on that when things settle down.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner