Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Malaysia - Part IV

Here are some more shoots that I managed to complete recently, and had time to edit the selected shots. Most of them are friends that I worked with for the very first time!


The first shoot in the long list of backlogs is from the series Koumajou Densetsu: Scarlet Symphony. I was invited by friends from MMU Cyberjaya, so we went to some abandoned buildings in KL for a very straight-forward shoot (minus the dogs that is). It went well although I fell ill that day and had to cancel a fashion shoot the next day.

Album: Here


First time working with friends from Klang, Subang and Penang! Okay, it was a relatively short shoot but everyone had a great time. There's also an army of photographers roaming around the location that day, some photo event/workshop that has a bunch of models mingling around too.

Album: Here


Second time working with Sakura, but first time working with her group. We went to a new location (to me) and the shoot went smoothly. However, because I was tired from the Harry Potter party the day before, I don't think my output's that good. Hope they like the shots though~

Album: Here


A "dual" shoot with Shine, with her cosplaying Anarchy Stocking and the gender bend version as well. A totally indoor shoot, I tried out some conceptual stuffs although most of them felt off to me. :X

First time working with Linkinstreet and Kaezar Kaze, very friendly bunch of photographers!

Album: Here


Night shoot at Putrajaya. First time working with Alex from ARC Photography, his shots are great and he is friendly too! I didn't take many photos though because I was tired from an earlier trial photoshoot at a tennis court and work.

Album: Here

End of the entry for now! I realized there's a lot of "firsts" happening recently. For example, although I had contributed a few articles to Cosplay Gen (magazine) in the past, this is the first time I was featured on its website for an interview!

Link: http://www.cosplaygen.com/hexlord-cosplay-photographer/

My next update will be on the other shoots still residing in my backlog folder, as well as the other shoots this coming few weeks + AniManGaki 2011 at Sunway University. See you around!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner