Monday, December 12, 2011

AFA - 4th Round


(Long overdue update) So I was back in Singapore again for AFA 2011. Apart from meeting up with old and new friends, I went around town to do a few shoots! There were of course a few things happening like the sudden bad weather, loss of transportation and so on. All in all, things work out eventually.

For AFA itself, it is more of the same old, same old. A lot more new folks around, and the place's even more crowded than before. So that is why there's not many photos, although I spent most of the second day at the Regional Cosplay Championship area.

The most epic thing about AFA, were the epic dinner sessions. XD

Event Photos: Here

So anyway, here are the shoots I did while I was in Singapore for the week:


The first shoot I joined was with my friends from the Philippines! There's a few other series being cosplayed too, so it was pretty run and random. I am glad that they had fun during the whole trip.

Album: Here


I joined them again for another shoot the next day. They were cosplaying the series Fairy Tail, which is a fun series to read if you are not into the serious stuff.

I brought them to the Suntec Sky Garden, because they asked for a location that is close to the AFA event. Well, the place's nice but we had to leave early because of the incoming rain.

Album: Here


A shoot with an old friend! It's been a while since we last had a shoot, so we fixed up a short session in Orchard Road. 

Since this is a night shoot, usually you will expect it to be challenging. But because the location's pretty well-lit, the shoot went well. :)

Album: Here


This was my first time working with Irene, and it was really a pleasant experience. She's good at posing, and was receptive to my suggestions.

Yeap, this is the bandaged version based on the figurine re-released for the third and final version of the series Shakugan no Shana. She looks good as Shana. ;)

Album: Here


"We Still Don't Know the Name of the Flower We Saw That Day."

Anohana

One of my favourite anime series for this year (aside from Madoka), it was a pleasure to work with Chocy-Xin and her boyfriend Jay for this shoot.

We had to split the shoot into two due to unforeseen circumstances, but we had some great help and the lighting for the second part was very bright and nice! Alas, all good things must come to an end and we bade farewell before I depart for the airport.

Album: Here

There's a few more shoots I did after I came back to Kuala Lumpur, but that will be time for me to write about that in a future update. Till next time! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner