Wednesday, April 20, 2011

End of 2010

Another long delayed entry, apologies for that as I was busy catching up with my family as well as my new job in Kuala Lumpur.

Here are the last few shoots that I did for 2010.


My model friend asked me to do a casual shoot for himself and his girlfriend, so I was happy to obliged. Yang dropped by to help with the styling and makeup.

Album: Here


A shoot with Yang and Manman at Fairy Point Hill's abandoned building, featuring characters from the Soul Eater anime/manga series. Special thanks to Shinji and Fariz for the help during the trip to the location.

Album: Here


Later that day, I went with Fariz to the other side of Singapore to shoot this unique version of Vocaloid cosplay. It was my first and only time working with Yasuu and Akairi, they are a real cool pair to interact with. Friendly too!

Album: Here


A shoot with Elaine at Millenia Walk prior to the STGCC event. It was really short and sweet, much thanks to Leonard (Invinc) for the help too!

Album: Here


I had a shoot with Yuki for her Neir Replicant (Or Neir Gestalt, depending on if you play the PS3 or the Xbox 360 version) game cosplay. She's a very nice girl, would love to work with her again.

Album: Here


Kairei's Granado Espada cosplay is spectacular, and she wanted a shoot so it was merged together with Yuki's. Really nice, especially the wings.

Album: Here


An old cosplay friend invited me for this Christmas shoot, so I accepted the offer. Unfortunately, half of the group had to withdraw leaving us with only two cosplayers, but we made do with what we have. It's fun still, though the day was very hot.

Album: Here


And lastly, a shoot with my Australian friends who were in Singapore for a visit. I think we had loads of fun during this period of time, lots of crack and some funny stuff happening during New Year's Eve as well. What a way to end 2010, heh.

Album: Here

So here we are in 2011... next update's about my shoots in January, though it might be split up into two or three entries. Till then!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner