Thursday, May 27, 2010

May Update #4


One more update to go before ending the month of May, although there might be a few stuff to write about (I'll leave it for the June updates instead).



One of the last few shoots I had before the exams period, it was actually months in the making because we weren't able to find the time to have the shoot. But finally, we did and the results turn out okay despite the sudden rain. It was my first time working with Jing, and my 4th time with Kula (the last one with her was back in 2007, that's a long time ago).

The location that we used is simply gorgeous, and gave us a feeling of peace high up in the sky. I will definitely go up there again, one of these days.

Album: Here


After a long time, I finally had the chance to attend a photographer's gathering in Arab Street. The sheer amount of the cosplay photoshoots kept me busy, so I took the chance once I have some spare time.

It was a fun gathering despite the rain (again), so I hope to attend more of these in the future.

Album: Here


And finally, I went for the Navy Open House recently. As it was my first time attending this yearly event, it was an eye opener for me. Apart from the searing heat, the event was well organised and there's an ample number of drink/food stalls available.

I even had the chance to go aboard some of the docked ships and venture into the depths, finding out that the corridors and cabins are really, really small. The seas are rough so in anticipation there are many amenities available such as gyms, relaxation rooms and even a place with washing machines!

I highly recommend the open house next year for those who are interested. :)
Album: Here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner