Tuesday, June 1, 2010

June Update #1


Last year, I had a photoshoot with Shuki (who was cosplaying as Al Azif from Demonbane).

Al Azif

This year, it is a K-On! shoot with her as Azunyan! XD

Azunyan

It's quite hard to get hold of her due to her busy schedule, so I would like to thank her for accepting the invitation to the shoot as well as the helpers for their hard work.

Album: Here


Spent some time hanging out in town while waiting for my friends so that we can watch Prince of Persia. The movie's not too bad, a bit too rushed for my taste but competently done. At least it's quite entertaining!

Album: Here

Finally, I made an important update on DA. This might be my last update for now, as there will be a lot of upcoming events and shoots to cover during the next 1-2 months. Till next time, folks! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner